1. These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website myfirstbeats.com by accessing this website and/or placing an order, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you may not use or access this website. These apply to all transactions on this site. Please read them carefully. They do not affect your statutory rights.
2. This site is owned and operated by My First Beats® Ltd. If you have any questions or comments in regards to these terms and conditions please contact us on email@example.com
My First Beats® Ltd
CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT
3. My First Beats® Ltd reserves the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these terms & conditions at any time, and therefore you should read these terms and conditions each time you make a purchase.
4. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unforeseen, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
CONTRACT BETWEEN US
5. Any contract for purchases made through the website will be with My First Beats® Ltd. My First Beats® Ltd must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted, and the contract formed. Once payment has been received My First Beats® Ltd will confirm that your order has been received by sending an email to you at the email address you provide in your registration form. The shipment email will include your name, the order number and the total price. My First Beats® Ltd acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us on these terms. Any term sought to be imposed by you in your order will not form part of the contract.
6. My First Beats® Ltd is entitled to withdraw from any contract in the case of obvious errors or inaccuracies regarding the goods appearing on our website. If an error or inaccuracy is discovered with regards to the advertised price of the goods that you have ordered, we will contact you as soon as possible by e-mail. This will be to inform you of the correct price of the goods, and to ask you if you wish to continue with the order at the amended price, or to cancel the order altogether.
7. These terms and conditions and all transactions relating to this website are governed by English law and are subject to the non–exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. We do not accept amendments to these terms and conditions. Additional terms and conditions may apply for prize competitions, online bidding, pre–release orders and our added value services and offers. If so, you will be alerted to them at the relevant juncture.
8. These terms and conditions only cover the My First Beats® Ltd website. Any other websites which are linked to from this site are governed by their own terms and conditions. We accept no responsibility or liability for the content or operation of websites, which are not under our control. We are required by law to tell you that sales can be concluded in English only and that no public filing requirements apply.
ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS
9. Initially only our EP will be available to buy. Further products will be getting added, and updated on the website. These terms and conditions will change and be amended accordingly.
10. My First Beats® Ltd accepts payment via PayPal. All product prices and delivery charges are shown in UK pounds sterling. Payment is taken in full at the time of ordering for orders of our EP. Once your order has been taken it will be confirmed via email.
11. We may consider special requests for different payment options. Any such requests should be sent via email before placing an order. We reserve the right to decline any such requests.
PLACING AN ORDER IN OUR SHOP
12. Buying our music EP as a physical CD will be available to purchase worldwide. The delivery costs and times will vary. The additional cost of postage and packaging will be added to your invoice accordingly.
13. Buying our music EP as a direct download on myfirstbeats.com website is not available yet but we are looking at ways that we can offer this in the future. You can buy it as a download from major stores such as iTunes, Google Play, etc.
14. If My First Beats® Ltd has insufficient stock to deliver the goods ordered by you, we will notify you as soon as possible and any sum debited by My First Beats® Ltd will be re-credited to your account and you will be notified by email at the address given by you in your order form. The refund will be made as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order. My First Beats® Ltd will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
15. We reserve the right to refuse to supply any individual or company.
LARGE ORDERS OR COMMERCIAL SHOP ORDERS
16. For any large orders or if you are a commercial store wishing to sell our product please email us for further discussion at firstname.lastname@example.org.
17. The cost of postage and packaging, and delivery times are dependant on your delivery destination.
£1 P&P – UK
£3 P&P – Europe and Rest of the World.
18. Local import duties may be charged at port of entry and local import taxes may be payable on receipt. Please note these are imposed by local legislation and not by My First Beats® Ltd.
19. Average postal arrival times:
UK 1st Class – Next working day
Europe Standard – 3-5 working days
ROW Standard – 5-7 working days
20. Please note these are average times and some destinations may take longer.
21. My First Beats® Ltd will endeavour to post our product within 3 working days of your order being placed. All products will be delivered to the address that you indicate on the order page and risk of damage to or loss of the products shall pass to you at the time of delivery even if the products have not been received by you in person. Any times quoted for delivery are an average time only. My First Beats® Ltd shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the products howsoever caused. My First Beats® Ltd shall confirm each order in writing by sending you a printout of the order along with your products.
22. Any missing order should be notified within 10 working days of placing your order by emailing email@example.com.
23. For most UK orders should be delivered within 3 working days of the date placing your order If you are in the UK and your order has not arrived within 10 working days of the date of placing your order please notify us on firstname.lastname@example.org
24. We regret that if we are not notified of a missing order within 10 working days of placing the order we will not for able to refund or open a case on your behalf.
RETURNS & CANCELLATIONS OF UNWANTED PRODUCTS
25. My First Beats® Ltd will offer a full refund for items purchased in error, or unwanted gifts, provided that they are returned unopened and in perfect condition within 14 days accompanied by a copy of the invoice. We do not accept product returns more then 14 days after purchase unless the product is faulty.
26. The costs of returning goods to us shall be borne by you unless the item supplied is faulty. To return an item you must notify us by email to email@example.com.
27. Upon receipt of the goods we will inspect all returned items carefully. If they are not in reasonable condition, or the packaging is damaged or opened in any way, we reserve the right to offer a partial refund or not to issue a refund.
28. We are unable to refund or exchange unwanted music CDs that have been opened, unless they are proven faulty. Once a music CD has been opened we have no assurance that the music has not been ripped into digital format. My First Beats® Ltd will be unable to refund unwanted digital music that has been downloaded from our website.
29. If you wish to cancel your order you must email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. We do aim to dispatch music CDs within 24 hours from the time of purchase where possible and it may be possible that your item has already been dispatched if the cancellation is not made immediately after purchase.
FAULTY PRODUCT RETURNS
30. In the unfortunate event that you should discover a fault with an item you have purchased, we will offer a replacement copy or refund if you prefer. We ask that you return the product within 28 days after its purchase date. Please be aware that My First Beats® Ltd will only take back faulty products that contain a genuine fault, accompanied with a copy of the invoice. We cannot be held responsible for accidental damage or misuse caused by the customer.
31. If an item is returned after 28 days of purchase we will only offer a credit note or exchange, not a refund. For items that are faulty we will refund the postage cost.
32. The provisions of this clause do not affect your statutory rights
33. We recommend that you send items back by Recorded or Special Delivery as we cannot be held responsible for items lost in the post. When returning items please obtain proof of postage, date posted and cost. Please provide us with this information by email at email@example.com
34. To return an item please send to:
My First Beats Ltd
P O Box 585
PLACING A BESPOKE ORDER
35. These terms and conditions will be updated once the bespoke order page is ready to take orders. Payment details will also be updated once this becomes available.
COMMENTS AND COMPLAINTS
36. We appreciate all feedback, good and bad, about our service so that we can improve our relationship with you and make positive changes.
37. You can contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org
38. You can write to us at:
My First Beats Ltd
P O Box 585