1. At My First Beats® we are devoted to safeguarding the privacy of our visitors.
3. We do update this policy so please ensure that you read this regularly.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
4. In running and maintaining our website we may collect the following data about you:
- 4.1. Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed. Such information includes traffic data, and other communication data.
– 4.2. Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information, newsletters, or make a purchase.
– 4.3. Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
5. Provided that you have given us consent to contact you, such as signed up for the newsletter or asked us, we may use your information for the following purposes:
– 5.1. Provide information on products or services that may be of interest to you, or that you have specifically asked for.
– 5.2. To ask if you would like to participate in current research we are conducting.
– 5.3. To ask for feedback on any products that you have bought.
– 5.4. To ask for feedback to what you thought of the website, or our company overall.
OPTING OUT OF NEWSLETTERS
6. If you no longer want to receive our newsletter, emails, or other announcements, you may unsubscribe by sending us an email or replying to the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails if available. Please note that you cannot unsubscribe from certain correspondence from us, including messages relating to your transactions.
STORING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
7. In operating our website, and taking orders we will ensure that your personal data provided to us will be stored securely. If we use a company that stores data then we will make sure it falls within the law and guidelines issued. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing, or processing.
8. Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet, and third party sites, such as email or Facebook, is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically. Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
– 9.1. In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
– 9.2. Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
– 9.3. To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
11. In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have a right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.
1. My First Beats® Ltd own the copyright, trademarks, and any other intellectual property rights in all material and content on this website, which you may not use, publish, download, copy, publish, transmit, or otherwise make available by any other means except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adopt, alter, create a derivative work from any www.myfirstbeats.com content. Any other use or reproduction of the material or content is strictly prohibited. You may not create any link to this website without prior written consent, not may you restrict or inhibit the use or enjoyment of it by anyone else. We may terminate your licence to use and may prevent you using this website in the event of you breaching these terms.
2. While we will reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the My First Beats® Ltd website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy.
3. We make no warranty that the My First Beats® Ltd website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the flu functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or materials uploaded or transmitted through My First Beats ® Ltd website.
4. The names, images, and logos identifying My First Beats® Ltd and our products and services are subject to copyright, design rights, and trademarks of My First Beats® Ltd. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, or otherwise any license or right to use any trademark, patent, design right, or copyright of My First Beats® Ltd. Be reminded that all of our music, designs, art, and images are copyright protected and any attempt to reproduce them will result in legal action being taken.
CONTRIBUTIONS TO MYFIRSTBEATS.COM
6. Further to paragraph 5, by submitting your contribution to myfirstbeats.com, you warrant that your contribution:
– 6.1. is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to My First Beats® Ltd for all the purposes specified above;
– 6.2. is not defamatory;
– 6.3. does not infringe any law;
– 6.4. indemnify My First Beats® Ltd against all legal fees, damages, and other expenses that may be incurred by My First Beats® Ltd as a result of your breach of the above warranty;
– 6.5. waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on myfirstbeats.com and the purposes specified above.
CONTACTING US FOR CONSENT
7. If you wish to create a link to our website, to use any of our content, to create a partnership, to sell our music or products then we require you to contact us in writing where we can discuss further.
Contact By Post:
My First Beats Ltd
PO Box 585
Contact By Email: email@example.com